(74.40 / m²)
Split-batten parquet, or herringbone in English, is a floor pattern in which the boards, of uniform size, are laid at right angles. This style of pose offers very elegant lines.
It can withstand a lot of sanding or renovations, but remains more sensitive to temperature and humidity variations compared to engineered parquet.
• Unparalleled durability and resistance over time
• Excellent wear resistance
• Natural look
• Excellent acoustic and thermal insulation
• Several finishes and colors available
• Premier Quality: small healthy knots up to 10 mm without sapwood in facing.
Solid French Oak flooring: the slats are solid and entirely made from noble wood, from its base to its surface. Planks already shaped to make a parquet in a so-called "Herringbone" pattern.
Nowadays, solid parquet, with the progress of laying methods and glue technology, is playing a predominant role.
The joisting is no longer an obligation because the solid parquet can be glued directly to the surface to be covered.
Tongue and groove profiles. Raw or pre-finished, many sizes are available to suit the decoration of your dreams.
- solid wood floor
- WOOD SPECIE
- PACKING LIST
- • Conditionnement : paquet par longueur • Poids par paquet : variable • Poids par palette : +/- 960 à 1200 kg
- TYPE OF WOODS
- Feuillus européen